Funny Friday Quote: “God Speaks” Billboards
“God Speaks” billboards are catching the eyes of highway commuters in Dallas. The billboards feature simple white text on a black background. No fine print or sponsoring organization is included. A list of all that have appeared to date:
- Let’s meet at my house Sunday before the game–God.
- C’mon over and bring the kids.–God.
- What part of “Thou shalt not” didn’t you understand?–God
- We need to talk–God.
- Keep using my name in vain, I’ll make rush hour longer.–God
- Loved the wedding, invite me to the marriage.–God
- That “Love thy neighbor” thing? I meant it.–God
- Will the road you’re on get you to my place?–God
- Big bang theory, you’ve got to be kidding!–God
- My way is the highway.–God
- Need directions?–God
- You think it’s hot here?–God
- Have you read my No. 1 best seller? There will be a test.–God
- Do you have any idea where you’re going?–God
- Don’t make me come down there.–God
Bible verse of the day: Psalm 18:30 (NKJV)
“As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.”
Dear Heavenly Father,
As I woke up today, I couldn’t help but worship You. Father, I lift my voice to You and I pray that what You hear is a sweet sound to Your ear. Thank You for breathing life into me and blessing me with a gift that has blessed me spiritually. Your Love is like no other and it sparks a flame deep within my soul to do Your Will and share with others how great You are. I love You Father and I am so grateful for this day!
In Jesus Name I pray,